On February 13 I purchase a car from Woodhouse not even two weeks later a light came on saying "check battery charging system". I called them because I was told it could be the alternator.

They said they could only pay half the repairs. On Monday February 27 I couldn't get my car to go into gear and I called them again only for them to tell me " that's unfortunate". I have called them continuously to try to get them to fix or replace my car. And they still refuse to do so.

I am a young mother of two and I gave them every bit of my tax return for a down payment to provide a safe vehicle for my children. Only to find out they sold me a lemon that they have no intention of standing behind.

I now sit here with a car that I paid $10,000 for and can't rely on to transport my children.

Comments

Seriously? Do you realize how *** you sound?

I am sure the car was marked "Sold As Is No Warranty". Next time buy a new car or do a better job of inspecting the vehicle you are going to purchase.

Kearney, Nebraska, United States #603966

Woodhouse is a bunch of CROOKS! They jack up the price of their used cars so it looks like they are giving you more for your trade in than what you are actually getting.

Their tricks are old & tired. Go to your local dealer and STAY AWAY from Woodhouse!